Wednesday 28 October 2009

Trend Setting

We were given the task to look deeper into our chosen chapter of the book and relate it in every way possible to design. No suggestion or idea was silly, it had to be wrote down. My chosen topic, as previously blogged, was a Case Study: Suicide, Smoking and The Unsticky Cigarette. At first,I found this quite difficult, I mean how do you really relate such strong subjects to design?!


Surprisingly, there was more relation than you may think. The first and main connection is that like humans, design also has a tipping point. Shown below is my brainstorming:





My next task was to go into detail on one section of my brainstorming and create an informative poster. I based my poster on Trends and how they relate to design. My final outcome is shown below:



No comments:

Post a Comment