Sunday 24 January 2010

It Will Rock You


As part of my Christmas present my (amazing) boyfriend bought me tickets to go and see ‘We Will Rock You’ at Edinburgh playhouse. So on Thursday 18th of December 2009, we got dressed up and got the train to Edinburgh. I was so excited and just couldn’t wait to be walking through the doors of the playhouse. Since ever I can remember my dad has listened to and loved the music of Queen; one of the most renowned bands of all time and complete musical geniuses. This love for them passed down to me and I simply love all their music. I worried at first that I would hype the show up so much that I would be let down by it but I have to say it was one of the best nights of my life. The way the music was worked into the story line was just simply incredible and the story itself did not only do the play justice but the music as well. The whole time sitting in your seat you were totally enthralled, involved and wanting more. The thing I especially liked about it was that it was also funny throughout. All in all I would have to say that it was simply amazing and a must see, especially if you’re a Queen fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment